🇬🇧 HOMESTAY AT YOUR TEACHER'S HOME
🇪🇸 CURSO DE INMERSIÓN EN EL IDIOMA INGLÉS EN FAMILIA DE ACOGIDA
🇮🇹 SOGGIORNO DI FAMIGLIA OSPITANTE CON CORSI INGLESE
🇫🇷 UN SÉJOUR IMMERSION EN FAMILLE AVEC COURS D'ANGLAIS
Visit our new website
Outdoor and Cultural Activities
All our guests are welcome to join us at our many and varied outdoor and cultural pursuits.
There is no charge for these activities. They are available free, to all who join us in Ballycastle and Foxford.
Spending our leisure time together enhances both the language learning process and the cultural experience.
Students aged under 18 years automatically accompany us on all activities.
We arrange an afternoon and evening activity each day Monday to Friday and a full day activity on both Saturday and Sunday.
Our Interests and Activities include:
- Traditional Music Sessions
- Traditional Set Dancing Sessions
- Set dancing lessons
- Tin Whistle Lessons
- Horse Riding
- Shopping at Foxford Wollen Mills
- Afternoon Tea at Belleek Castle or Mount Falcon in Ballina
- Visiting Places of Cultural and Historical interest
- Seaweed Baths ( over 16's only)
- Attending Gaelic Football and Hurling Matches
- Hill Walking
- Sea and River Fishing
- Mussel and Cockle Picking
- Saving Turf
Local Places of Interest
- Ceide Fields
- Downpatrick Head and Dun Briste.
- Historic village of Killala.
- Moyne Abbey, Rathfran Abbey and Roserk Abbey.
-Tir Saile Sculpture Trail.
- Enniscoe House.
- Belleek Castle.
- Titanic Village, Lahardane.
Whatsapp 00353864005568 or 00353868739963
E-mail [email protected]
Donmar Cottage, Sea Road, Ballycastle, Co Mayo, Ireland.