Language and Culture West
All our guests are welcome to join us at our many and varied outdoor and cultural pursuits.
There is charge for these activities. It is available free to all who join our family. Spending our leisure time together enhances both the language learning process and the cultural experience.
Students aged under 18 years automatically accompany us on all activities.
Our Interests and Activities include:
- Traditional Music Sessions
- Traditional Set Dancing Sessions
- Set dancing lessons
- Tin Whistle Lessons
- Horse Riding
- Shopping at Foxford Wollen Mills
- Afternoon Tea at Belleek Castle or Mount Falcon in Ballina
- Visiting Places of Cultural and Historical interest
- Seaweed Baths ( over 16's only)
- Attending Gaelic Football and Hurling Matches
- Hill Walking
- Sea and River Fishing
- Mussel and Cockle Picking
- Saving Turf
Local Places of Interest
- Ceide Fields
- Downpatrick Head and Dun Briste.
- Historic village of Killala.
- Moyne Abbey, Rathfran Abbey and Roserk Abbey.
-Tir Saile Sculpture Trail.
- Enniscoe House.
- Belleek Castle.
- Titanic Village, Lahardane.
Tel: 086 4005568 or 086 8739963
E-mail [email protected]
Donmar Cottage, Sea Road, Ballycastle, Co Mayo, Ireland.